Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Miadora 10k Rose Gold 1/5ct TDW Diamond and Green Amethyst Earrings (H-I I2-I3) with Bonus Earrings in my opinion


A week ago. I search for information on the Miadora 10k Rose Gold 1/5ct TDW Diamond and Green Amethyst Earrings (H-I, so i would like to describe here.


Miadora 10k Rose Gold 1/5ct TDW Diamond

Miadora 10k Rose Gold 1/5ct TDW Diamond and Green Amethyst Earrings (H-I I2-I3)


These amazing stud earrings from the Miadora Gemstones Collection feature pear-cut green amethyst stones and round white diamonds. This classic pair is set in 10-karat rose gold and is secured with leverbacks. Style StudGemstone colors GreenGemstone shapes PearTwo prong-set pear-cut green amethyst each measure 8 mm wide x 12 mm longTotal gemstone weight 5 3/4 caratsDiamonds 12Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 0.06 caratColor H-IClarity I2-I3Setting ProngDiamonds 50Diamond cut RoundDiamond weight 1/6 caratColor H-IClarity I2-I3Setting ProngMetal 10k rose goldFinish High polishClasp LeverbackMetal weight 3.39 gramsEarring dimensions 12.3 mm wide x 26.5 mm long x 14.6 mm deep Diamond total weight 1/5 carat ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's imperative to spend less in today's financial state. We should be very careful with funds, but we can easily nevertheless always keep store shopping. You can find solutions for significantly less when online. Please please read on to discover having the very best info on thrifty shopping online.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryEarringsGemstone Earrings



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Amethyst Earrings |
Powered by Blogger